Monday, October 22, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

I have been watching this for several years now and am amazed at the quality most of the stars are able to perform with their partners. There are also those you know immediately that you want to see gone. For this season I am rooting for Cameron and Marie, I expect that Sabrina and Helio will be in the top three and I can't guess the third one right now, I can hope that Cameron or Marie will be there...I guess it will depend on the fan base for all of them!
On a more personal note, I'd love to find a man to learn to dance with or one who already knows how to dance and will teach me, especially the latin dances!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I would LOVE to go dancing but I married a man who DOES NOT dance. How sad it that??? I will have to leave him home and go out with the girls dancing I guess....