Monday, January 7, 2008

It's a New Year!

I think my favorite holiday is New Year (just as Spring is my favorite season) because to me it represents a "new" beginning (again) to dream about the possibilities of the coming year. What do I want to accomplish this year? What is standing in my way besides myself? How can I make things happen? "They" say writing down your resolutions and/or goals makes it easier to keep them in mind...

1. To make sure that all my family and friends know that they are loved!! Because they are!!! And to keep them laughing.

2. To let go of the "clutter" in my home and my life.

3. To find my passion...whatever that might be: a new job, a new love, a new adventure, a new experience, to be open to whatever is placed before me.

Right now three looks good and reasonable!

Best wishes for a new year full of love and amazing possibilities!!!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

We are back from So. AFrica and now very much looking forward to coming to Utah in March. Can't wait to see you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Finally got around to reading your blog - rock on baby! I do really love you you know!

Jana said...

Cindy ...
You rock! I enjoy your blog! I need to create one of my own :)
Love Ya,
Jana