Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I Have Been Fired...

by my Financial Planner. How sad is that? Your financial planner fires you because you use your IRA as an emergency fund...

So unless or when I am actually in shape to SAVE money I can't have my IRA through his company. He feels he has enabled me (ALL these years) and so we're having an intervention...to stop the MADNESS of paying the early withdrawal fees. He's just trying to save me money and to save his company in case of an audit. I really don't blame him, it just made me a little sad that my whole world knows I can't manage my money and I have been fired. Wow! How many people can say that? He might take me back WHEN I win Publisher's Clearing House!!!

And of course, now I have to tell my boss and he knows how long I have been trying to work on my finances (soon to be 25 years)...the good news is that I have a home that is mine (as long as I make the payments), a car that runs, one credit card and I am healthy enough to have two jobs!!! WOOHOO!!!

I'm not sure I want to be a grown-up...(obviously I'm not being a very good one), but I guess I will worry about it tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

Joyce said...

I like your attitude. Just don't think about it - that's my motto!

By the way, thanks for the error alert on my blog. I fixed it. I really appreciate it.

Dan and Patrice said...

I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving and we will get together soon to play with your blog! Patrice

Joyce said...

We need a new post please!!!!!

Joyce said...

I am waiting to be entertained by Cindy LouWho. Where is that new post full of hilariousness???

Dan and Patrice said...

We need another post...I need a good laugh and entertainment...XOXO

Dan and Patrice said...

You've been TAGGED! Please go to my blog to find out what that means~patrice