Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol - Season 7 - David Cook

I had only watch brief bits of the past six seasons of American Idol...but for some reason I got caught up in this one, of course it didn't hurt that there was a hometown favorite...David Archuleta. And Archie is sweet, but he just doesn't have enough stage presence...yet, and one day it will be his turn!

Okay, I admit it...I voted for David Cook!!! Even if I am old enough to be his mother, he just has incredible appeal and I love his voice. I read an article about women over 40 loving him and it was okay because he is OVER the legal age limit. I still wouldn't date anyone in their 20's but I can certainly "admire" them from a distance!

I was so impressed by his versions of "Billie Jean" and "Hello"...honestly, there isn't a song I didn't like and I have downloaded all of them!

Way to go David Cook!!!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow! I have read about American Idol but not seen one episode. I guess it is pretty big. I am glad your man won!

Jana said...

Cook is great ! I also love his voice and I think a bartender with a kind heart deserves a chance to have his dreams come true! I look forward to his first album!

Jana said...

Oh, and you can have a crush on Cook if I can have a crush on Aiken:)